We found around 11 designs
L-shaped Kitchen Design Ideas
The ‘L’ shape is one of the most common kitchen shapes. Thus, you will get a lot of options for designing your kitchen in the best possible manner! Contact FDI to choose the best design!
L-shaped Kitchens are the most convenient
L-shaped kitchen designs are one of those classic kitchen layouts which fit into a wide variety of spaces. Also, ‘L’ shapes are meant for many different kitchen décor themes. One of the key reasons to adopt an L-shaped kitchen design is to enable a good flow throughout the kitchen. L-shaped kitchen designs make it easy to position several kitchen items conveniently. There is enough scope to play around with the design of the kitchen if you adopt an L-shaped kitchen layout.
Ergonomics and kitchen designs
Most of the kitchen layouts including the L-shaped kitchen design are based on ergonomics. Thus, the main aim of the furniture designers is to create a flawless and smooth passage throughout the space. So, L-shaped kitchen ideas are aimed to make the kitchen area as comfortable as possible.
L-shaped kitchen designs are aimed to enhance the comfort of the user
In L-shaped kitchens, the kitchen cabinets, consoles, and worktops are placed in such a way that they increase the efficiency of people working in the kitchen. So, the main objective of L-shaped kitchen plans is to meet the physicality and movement of a person working in the kitchen. The best L-shaped kitchen ideas make it possible to place appliances, utensils etc. in such a way that they can be easily accessed. Also, you can change the positioning of things based on the frequency of the utilisation of kitchen items. For example, the kitchen appliances, as well as the sink, is situated at a place that enables easy logical movement amid tasks. Furniture experts like the ones at Fevicol Design Ideas can help you design an L-shaped kitchen in the best way possible.
Other reasons to go for an L-shaped kitchen design
• Apt for different sizes of kitchen
L-shaped kitchen is perfect for both small and medium kitchen sizes. Most of the L-shaped kitchen ideas, designs, and plans require comprehensive research and effort. The principal aim has to be fulfilled, which is to make the kitchen comfortable and clutter-free. Thus, these kitchens can be planned in fewer space as well. The whole module kitchen concept revolves around enhancing the look of the kitchen, making it more convenient for the users. L-shaped kitchens have transformed the way kitchens are built around the globe.
• L-shaped kitchens designs allow you to be creative L-shaped layouts elevate the décor of your kitchen. It completely revolutionises the space and makes it modern. In L-shaped kitchens, you will get a lot of opportunities to play around with the design of the cabinet and consoles. The specially decorated cabinets will look trendy and add to the style of the kitchen. At the same time, as L-shaped kitchen layouts are quite popular, you will get a host of L-shaped kitchen ideas. However, to design the kitchen in the most attractive way possible, take assistance from FDI's furniture geniuses.
• The corners One of the key reasons to adopt an L-shaped layout is the corner. L-shaped arrangements are devised in such a way that you will find plenty of turns in the kitchen. So, you get to unleash your creative mind and adorn the kitchen by making the edges all the more beautiful. You can keep some small pots, vases or even some fancy showpieces related to the kitchen in the corners. You can also plan something exciting and new for these corners!
• The outstanding combination of glass and wood Most of the L-shaped kitchen design ideas include the use of both wood and glass. The fantastic amalgamation of glass and wood looks great all the time. At the same time, you may want to go for the cool glass cabinets, and handle-free consoles. You can even go for frosted glass, as it beautifully hides the shelves behind it. This way, the kitchen can look cleaner than ever. To add to the style of the kitchen, you can also use mosaic tiles. And, wooden consoles and cabinets are anyways perfect! However, make sure that you take care of wooden furnishing, and save it from damages. For that, you will have to use Pidilite's products that are meant to safeguard the wooden furnishings from termites, stains, heat etc.
• Perfect for the secret cooks L-shaped kitchens offer a bit more privacy than open gallery kitchens. So, if you like to cook alone and don't want to be distracted often, L-shaped layout is a great option. You can create an L-shaped kitchen in a cosy corner of the home too if you like it that way. Though there is an option to make the kitchen an active part of the house. There is so much that you can do with an L-shaped kitchen design.
Planning your L-shaped kitchen
If you are all set to design your own L-shaped kitchen, then here are some tips to follow: - Expert assistance is the key to success If you want a master kitchen, then you would have to take help from the furniture designing experts! FDI is undoubtedly one of the leading company to contact to get mindboggling and unique kitchen design ideas. Also, you will get to discuss your requirements with the professionals who will guide you righty and save you from making any wrong decision. - Finalise the theme Not all L-shaped kitchens are the same. The layout and design have to be decided separately. Thus, it is essential to select the best possible plan for your L-shaped kitchen. Though, most of the conventional designs include the use of a lot of wood, which is good. But there are some designs which also require the use of glass. So, you have the option to go for a different type of cabinets as well. Whether you want the glass front cabinets or the boxed shaped ones, you can make a choice. At the same time, you will have a bundle of options for the colours and shades too. Though you should only go for the colours and the overall design in sync with the overall décor of the room. But, yes, you can try out something appealing if you want to. An L-shaped kitchen enables you to go creative! - Get going That's it! After you have finalised the design, space etc., all that would remain is set a budget, contact the right people and get going. Though, make sure you use high-quality material while designing the kitchen. As you would want your cabinets, consoles or any part of the kitchen to stay new for longer. However, you can also use Pidilite's products that are meant to increase the gloss and enhance the look of the wooden furniture. Thus, L-shaped kitchen can be the kitchen layout you need for your kitchen. Make use of the above information in choosing the best kitchen layout. Excited? Get in touch with FDI now.