Fevicol Design Ideas Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Use
Acceptance of Terms
- Customers or patrons of Fevicol Design Ideas (“FDI”) are advised to read these terms carefully before purchasing any product or availing any services on the website or offline.
- Customers represent and confirm that they are of legal age to enter into contract or agreement and are not restricted or restrained from purchasing Products or receiving Services under the laws applicable in India.
Products and Services
- Fevicol Furniture Services aim to provide customers as a Furniture Friend in their journey of Furniture making.
In line with FDI’s aforesaid aim it shall provide certain pre-designed services and products (hereinafter “Services” and/or “Products”). the Services aimed to be provided to the customers can be categorised into different baskets as under:
- Furniture Designs: Design library (comprising of real designs actually made by space-owners at their home/space) as made available on www.fevicoldesignideas.com and may be used as a reference tool by customers. Designs are also made available in the form of FDI Publications in addition to the website.
- Advice on appropriate product: FDI Services team will assist customers by providing consultancy on following with regard to furniture needs of customer:
- 'Right Product’
- 'Right Product’
- 'Right Product’
- Furniture Placement: If customers share their 2D floor plans FDI services team could help customers visualize their home in 3D form through Furniture Placement Services under the umbrella of FDI Services. This would be offered to the customers at very nominal prices.
- Quotations from Fevicol-certified contractors: FDI services shall, at very nominal charges, provide up to 3 quotations from Fevicol-certified contractors to the customers.
- Details of Contractors: Pidilite shall share the details of the contractors with the customers viz. years of experience in the field, experience in areas of furniture making e.g. bedrooms, kitchen, wardrobes etc. Customers shall note that this information is shared with the customers based on the contractor provided information and are not subject to verification by Pidilite. Pidilite Industries Limited (“Pidilite”) or FDI shall not be held responsible for any deficiency in the Services or Products offered here. All rights, title and interest in the intellectual property of the Products and Services shall rest with Pidilite at all times. Customers intending to purchase a Product or Service hereby agree to this condition without exception and unconditionally.
- Pidilite reserves the right to alter, vary or discontinue a Product and or Service or methods of purchase or delivery thereof at any time, without notice or ascribing reasons thereto.
- All services are in the spirit of assisting a home owner in the Furniture making journey. However, Pidilite shall not be responsible for services of any stakeholders involved in the process as the recommendations are made on the basis of their track record/past experience, but Pidilite does not assure/guarantee their services in the future.
- Fevicol Furniture Services aim to provide customers as a Furniture Friend in their journey of Furniture making. In line with FDI’s aforesaid aim it shall provide certain pre-designed services and products (hereinafter “Services” and/or “Products”). the Services aimed to be provided to the customers can be categorised into different baskets as under:
Use of Products and Services
The Products and or Services are being provided herein on an as is where is basis without any commitments or Customer hereby unconditionally agrees and accepts that they shall be responsible for any and all consequences of decisions made, including rejecting Product or Service offered by Pidilite. Pidilite shall not be liable for any such action or consequence thereof. Services or Products shall not be deemed to be provided by Pidilite, FDI or any party representing them based on any service levels, warranties or ‘fitness for purpose’ commitments.
Prices and Product Information
- Pidilite shall endeavour to mention prices wherever possible, subject to the condition that such prices may change at sole discretion of Pidilite. No assurances or warranties are being made as to the suitability of price in terms of it being lowest in the market or applicable to any geographical location.
- While every effort will be taken to provide accurate information relating to Products and Services including pricing information, inconsistencies due to errors or omissions shall be accepted by Customers In the event that a Product or Service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to such error(s), Pidilite may modify the particulars of the Product or Services may inform Customers through email at the address registered with Pidilite for further processing or cancel the order and notify Customer of such cancellation. Following cancellations/ refunds of any amounts paid shall be (in cases where there are no pending claims of Pidilite) shall be made to Customer’s account from which the payment was made.
All payments would be made via a payment gateway. A unique link will be provided for each customer to make the payment.
- Though prices of the Products and Services are subject to change, once an order is placed, Customers will be liable to pay such amount as was displayed on the date of the order and the invoice.
- Customers agree that the Products and Services purchased by the Customer as per these terms shall not be subject to refunds or replacements.
Delivery of the Service
Acceptance of delivery is due acknowledgement of the quality, sufficiency and competence of the Products and or Services being dealt with herein. Customers shall not have any rights or claims against Pidilite or any of its representatives or agents with regard to the Products or Services procured, acquired or ordered.
Shipping and Delivery
Pidilite may at its sole discretion, resolve post sales related issues and provide installation services provided Customer follows Pidilite’s instructions in this regard.
Warranties and Claims.
- All Services are provided on an “as is” basis. Pidilite makes no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to the Services, in particular those of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for purpose.
- Pidilite’s standard warranties and the conditions for usage of the Products will apply in all cases unless agreed in writing otherwise by Pidilite. No claim (a) that is contrary to the above or (b) where Products have been used contrary to the conditions of usage; will be entertained.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- Customer shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pidilite from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Pidilite that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by Customer pursuant to these Terms or any Additional Terms applicable to the purchase of Products and/or Services.
- In no event shall Pidilite, its officers, directors, employees or partners be liable to Customer or any party representing them or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Pidilite has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with purchase of the Products and or Services herein.
- Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Pidilite's entire liability to a Customer shall be limited to the refund of the moneys actually received by Pidilite for the Products or Services in connection with which a claim has arisen.
- These Terms and the relationship between Customer and Pidilite shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
- All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.