We found around 0 designs
Lounge Sofa Design Ideas
A lounge chair creates a space in your living room that welcomes you to lounge. Relaxing on a lounge sofa chair is the recipe for a perfect weekend. Modern lounge chairs add style along with comfort to your living room. They come in various shapes and sizes. Different from the sofa, modern outdoor lounge chairs allow you extra support. Are you contemplating what to do with that extra room in your house? Well, here are some ideas: you can build a reading room, a rock-song-listening room, or a media room. But you know what would be the best idea?—to convert your free room into a home theatre room. While you are constructing a home theatre room in your house, one thing you should be focusing on is the seating. So, let us explore some home theatre lounge sofa ideas:
Home Theatre Lounge Sofa Ideas
The kind of lounge seating you want to incorporate in your room depends upon the room and your total budget. You can invest in some real cinema chairs and include features like reclining ability, and snack & cup holders if you want a home theatre room.
● Red and beige home theatre room: The combination of red and beige colours for your home theatre room will make it look fabulous. Entertain your friends and guests with great movies with a big lounge area in classic red colours.
● Theatre room with red lounge sofas: Build a media room featuring a large viewing area, decorative LED lighting, and lounge seating. The widescreen, red curtains and theatre-like lounge sofas will make your room feel like an actual theatre.
● Leather furniture: Make use of fine leather furniture for a beautiful lounge sofa design spread over an exquisite carpet. The wall of the room can be made colourful and creative. Moreover, install elegant columns and decorative woodwork to give your entertainment room a final touch.
● Decorative wall and luxurious plush seating: A small home theatre is a beautiful, cosy setting to enjoy Netflix. Put into service cushioned lounge sofas and chairs, and incorporate wall designs in your small media room design.
● Home theatre room with a curved lounge sofa: A sizeable sectional lounge sofa design with a circular ceiling, soft and plush draperies, and a big entertainment area would give your home theatre room a luxurious and comfortable look.
Lounge Sofa Designs
A home theatre has to be the best place in your home. So, it has to be designed and built to look magnificent. Read on to get ideas for your binge-watch setting.
There are plenty of ways by which you can accentuate the beauty of your entertainment room. Below are some ideas for you to get inspired:
● Home theatre with four cosy lounge seats: Small home theatres with a warm wall colour, a built-in wood entertainment centre, and a single row of leather lounge seating for four create a pleasurable area with style.
● Grey leather chairs and recessed lights: Construct a simple movie room with a large maple media centre coupled with a comfortable leather lounge sofa design and instil subtle wall colours to impart a relaxing atmosphere to the room.
● Home theatre room with big screen and wood cabinets: Basement can be the best space to set up a home theatre room; build spiral stairs to get to it. Paint the room dark with natural wood accents, wood cabinets, and an entertainment centre. Use of built-in electronics creates a club like vibe making it even better place to get entertained.
● Red cinema lounge sofas and chairs: The red theatre folding seats look modern and offer comfortable seating. With a high placement of lounge chairs just like the theatres, your home theatre would rock.
Colours Used in Lounge Sofa Designs
A lounge sofa is the most comfortable sofa type and something every home should have to sit in leisure purposefully. The word lounge itself means to lie at full length. Explore some chic lounge sofa ideas, right here:
A cosy sofa to lie down on in the comfort of home is something every homeowner looks forward to. What if that pleasant lounge sofa seating were also to be luxe? Following are some luxurious lounge sofa design ideas to create the most glamorous and comfortable room in your home.
● Large leather chairs: Paint your room wall in deep rich cherry wood colour to bring elegance to the room. The comfortable seating of large leather chair complements the cherry wood colour, hence providing comfort with style.
● Rich leather sofas: A sumptuous leather seating in soft chocolate and beige accent colours is an excellent option for a lounge sofa. To further instil the luxe add ceiling light fixtures and beautiful wall sconces to the setting.
● Maroon microfibre seating: Dashing room decor and use of vibrant colours can set the tone for the entire room. A soft microfibre lounge sofa design with beautiful tray ceilings and rich maroon colour throughout the room creates a soothing palatial look.
● Black and white lounge sofa design: A rich black and white leather seating would welcome you to sink deeply into it and enjoy a great show on Netflix. A deep rich brown colour, marble accents, and off-white woodwork together create an elegant look.
Lounge Chair Features
Following are some features you must have in your lounge chair set-up: Choose your Seating Preferences Once the upholstery, pattern, and colour are decided upon, find a lounge chair style that suits you. The type of arm of a lounge chair is the distinguishing factor determining its design type. Lounge chairs feature many kinds of arm styles like the pillow-top arm, armless chair etc. Comfort First A lounge chair must consist of fluffy padding with a soft texture. The clean lines of a lounge chair and removable cushions helps with the comfort. A lounge sofa chair area is an ideal space to relax with friends and family. Other Lounge Chair Features You have endless options of premium features in lounge chairs. Use creative combinations of materials, and colours, or you may even try employing completely unique features for your lounge chair. There is an option to buy outdoor lounge chairs with removable cushions, which helps with cleaning. Employ ottoman with your lounge chair if you do not want your feet to hang loosely in the air while relaxing. You can also go for a lounge sofa chair. Make it Comfier Add even more cushion, use decorative pillows, and choose small pillows that are not too textured for them to feel comfortable against your back or head. Get Cosy Work on making your space ultra-cosy. Get a throw blanket over the back of each chair for the user to stay warm. Treat your Feet Put up a shaggy rug on the floor. This gives you something cushy to sink your toes while sitting. Go for a bold coloured carpet to have a stand out lounge space. Lounge comfortably in recliner chairs. Some recliners allow you to kick up your feet & relax while at the same time offer great storage space. New progress in reclining technology can now do marvellous things for comfort. High-quality reclining tools make recliners easy to operate, allowing you to relax in style. Such pieces of furniture not only offer utility but also make for the perfect piece of relaxing furniture.